Friday, December 23, 2005

Random Stuff

  • I've included an email link in the sidebar of this blog. Thanks to FFP, I know how to do that now. :-)
  • Rain in Wisconsin in December when it's 30 degrees generally means ice. Ugh. I'd rather have snow.
  • I went to a children's Christmas party at a brewery the other day. There was milk, cookies and cider, but no beer. What's up with that? Oh, never mind. :-P
  • I babysat a friend's four children the other day. The oldest is in kindergarten. The youngest is 8 months old. I will never do that again. Oh, and yes, peanut butter does come out of the carpet. It's the jelly you have to worry about.
  • FYI to anyone buying a Robosapien as a Christmas gift this year. Don't forget the batteries. All fifty million of them. If I buy some Duracel stock, do you think they'll give me a discount?
  • And now, the good news. I have a job. I'm joining the lovely world of retail. Oh joy. At least it will pay the bills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home