Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy

Ayn tagged me to write about ten things that make me happy. It's nice to have this chance to keep my focus on good things, rather than the worries that have bothered me for the past few months. So, here they are in no particular order.
  1. Hearing the lilt in my daughter's voice as she's telling me about a good day at school. This has been a worry lately, after uprooting her from Michigan and plopping her into my hometown. I think, though, most of the days are good days for her now.
  2. My son's laugh as he pelts me with snowballs.
  3. Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.
  4. A really good gluten-free brownie.
  5. Finding a good book....and then finding a quiet time and place to read it.
  6. The smell of fresh coffee brewing.
  7. Spending time with my family....laughing, making cookies and candy, enjoying each other....exactly what we did yesterday.
  8. Helping other people.
  9. Seeing my children helping each other.
  10. My husband's smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home