Sunday, December 25, 2005

Pic005


Pic005
Originally uploaded by HeartSingr.

My wonderful, fabulous husband gave me a digital camera for Christmas. :-)

It's been so long since I've had a toy to play with on Christmas morning...
I've been having so much fun!

The kids were kind and let us sleep until 7am. They are now watching "Madagascar" in the daughter's room. The husband is playing with his new computer game on the PC, and I'm having fun on the laptop. The dog is snoring on the chair beside me...I think she's exhausted from running away from the Robosapien. Poor doggy.

We're not due to go to the family get together until around 4:00, so I get to play some more! After the chaos of the last few months, it is so nice to have a peaceful holiday.

:::Lifting eggnog:::

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

Merry Christmas Laurie. And isn't it fun to get a toy on Christmas morning?!? Beautiful photo.

:::Lifting eggnog:::

Here's to peaceful and restful holidays.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home